Well I figured that I would put something up...I thought you could only post when you were pregnant so I wanted to wait for that...so here we are! Okay, not really. I am not pregnant. But Ryan disowned us because we don't have twins yet, and he even said don't call the house until you are!
Even though we aren't to that phase in life yet we are plenty busy with work, school, and "internshipping". Matt has an internship at the Rexburg Hospital this semester and he is heading their volunteer staff along with another student. When he is not at the hospital he is mowing lawns for a local business, other than his first summer sunburn he is liking the job. I am still in school and working with an organization on campus called Student Living. We are getting rid of the R.A system on campus and helping students develop habits that will prepare them for life in a realistic atmosphere. Right now we are working with the on-campus dorms and in the fall we will be adding about 10 more off-campus complexes which means we will be serving about 1,300 students. Hopefully in the winter it will go campus wide!
I am ready to graduate in December along with Matt. We are not sure what we are going to do after we graduate but we have narrowed it down a bit (in half really)...we want to live in the western United States! We ever we go, we look forward to our future and applying all that we have learned in wonderful Rexburg!!
We love our new ward and we are so glad that summer is finally here!
We hope that you all are doing well, we can't wait for the family reunions coming up!
2 comments:
that's right! Twins or triplets :-) just enjoy life and enjoy your experiences up there! Love you
Michelle and I are doing our jobs for Ryan. Come on Lisa get with it!!;P
Post a Comment