He is sooooooooooooooo cute. I can't hardly wait to see him again -- oh, you and Matt too!!! Love YA
I know he is getting soooo big! We want to come visit...soon! Love you!
It gets soooooooo much better once they can smile, huh? The first picture is that how Matt acts too?
He is such a cutie! I just want to kiss him! He is starting to look more like his daddy (or it's just showing a little more)
He is a cute one!
We miss you guys and love seeing pics of your little cutie! We still need to meet him!
Lisa, Your little guy is cute...I just wanna squish him!!!! Hope all is well at your house...luv ya, LINDSEY
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is sooooooooooooooo cute. I can't hardly wait to see him again -- oh, you and Matt too!!! Love YA
I know he is getting soooo big! We want to come visit...soon! Love you!
It gets soooooooo much better once they can smile, huh? The first picture is that how Matt acts too?
He is such a cutie! I just want to kiss him! He is starting to look more like his daddy (or it's just showing a little more)
He is a cute one!
We miss you guys and love seeing pics of your little cutie! We still need to meet him!
Lisa, Your little guy is cute...I just wanna squish him!!!! Hope all is well at your house...luv ya, LINDSEY
Post a Comment