Went went to Provo this past week to see my family, it was way fun. We got to see my sister and her kids, they are too cute. Thomas is doing good, he is sleeping through the night...yea...for now anyway. He didn't know what to do with himself with all his rowdy cousins around, his momma is too quiet at home.
We got to meet Junior he has cerebral palsy. What an amazing man! He is going to BYU and it was great to share in his laughter and positive attitude.
Here is a video of Thomas...nice...I know.
3 comments:
The things first time moms get a kick out of!
Oh my crap!! You don't even know how long I've tried to find your blog! I'm so glad I finally found you! You guys look great, love your little Thomas, he's SO cute! How are you!???? -Rachel F
Lisa!
You know how embarrassed he will be when you show this to his future wife!
Post a Comment