Friday, September 25, 2009

HI!

Thomas is doing great. He can almost sit up all on his own. He is learning new things everyday like grabbing things, eating things, drinking out of a cup and attempting to crawl...kinda.

It is so great being a mom if you get the chance read this talk about motherhood and you will see what I mean! Mothers Who Know



p.s Thomas was born March 18th...not the 25th. Thanks Skinny.

4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

It's so cute to see him get all excited!

Becky said...

Looking like such a little man!

Ryan_Griffin said...

six months! You must be doing something right.

Rachel said...

I'm sure people say all sorts of different things, but I can really see you in Thomas, and a little of Matt too. Maybe because I know you better, I don't know :) He sure is cute though, whoever he looks like!