The Macedo Family

Friday, December 18, 2009

Vote ASAP!

I saw a craft contest and thought...hey enter! So I did please vote for me, highly, so I can win!! If you would click on the link below and rate my project that would be great. Like it says, the more ratings the better chance I have of winning. Oh and you have to vote asap because the contest closes in three days!

http://michaelscontest.com/uploads/3133

Tell your friends! Thank you and I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family



  • Wes & Mikelle Jones
  • The Sullengers
  • Nate & Rachel Burt
  • Dallin & Katie Bird
  • Steve & Heidi Turner
  • Stephen & Sarah Henderson
  • Tyler & Lacey Ivins
  • Ryan & Brittany Stapleton
  • Rob & Kristin Griffin
  • Jake & Rachel Fry
  • Shana Whipple
  • Steve & Ashley Ross
  • Mark & Cori Mietus
  • Ben & Kattie Young
  • Dave & Chantell Griffin
  • Joe & Bren
  • Tyler & Brittney Mills
  • Nyk & Pauline Vail
  • Riley & Kristina Roberts
  • Emily Peet
  • Ron & Kim Griffin
  • Burch Family
  • Hayley Burch
  • Brent & Ashley Linville
  • Ashley Jones
  • Dave & Kayla Spencer
  • Bryce & Jessica Smith
  • Abe & Lindsey Schank
  • Dan & Julie Burkholder
  • Scott & Becky Griffin
  • The Anderson Family
  • Adam & Heather Catterson
  • Justin & Dawna Southworth
  • Ben & Charlyn Jones
  • Jake & Chelsee Jensen
  • Brad & Dri Marshall
  • Steve & Michelle Robbins
  • Ryan & Corinne Hoyt
  • Mark & Stephanie Petersen
  • Cody & Avrey Hendrix
  • Tyson & Sarah Rolyance
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.