You have an adorable boy. Someday, Matt (and Lisa), we'll need to make it to Rexburg so our kids can play. Thomas is right in between our kids ages so he can have a choice.
Hey! I found your page! Don't ask me how, I think I saw a mutual friend had it...lucky me! Thomas is such a cutie-- Love that boy! Can't wait to play some vball! yesssss!
3 comments:
we got that! What a cute kid!
You have an adorable boy. Someday, Matt (and Lisa), we'll need to make it to Rexburg so our kids can play. Thomas is right in between our kids ages so he can have a choice.
Hey! I found your page! Don't ask me how, I think I saw a mutual friend had it...lucky me! Thomas is such a cutie-- Love that boy! Can't wait to play some vball! yesssss!
Post a Comment