Thomas climbs in the window of the entertainment center but he will never climb down. He sits there until someone comes to hold his hand. I try to get him to do it by himself, we sat there for 17 minutes one day. Man he was determined to get my help.
He has been watching Baby Einstein and he now thinks his eyes are his ears and his ears are his eyes. We had it straight before he started watching them, what does Einstein know?!
Thomas will put anything up to his hear and pretend it is a phone, the baby monitor, a can opener, a cc card, my wallet, the remote, anything! He loves talking on the phone and he is pretty good at it if you understand what Matt calls, Russian/baby talk.
Thomas fell asleep while I was rocking him, what a great thing for a kid that will not sit still. The hard part was getting him to his bed. I still love holding and rocking him but he is so heavy! I need more muscles. :)
He will climb up on the kitchen chairs and just sit there, sometimes he will say a prayer and jump off it's so funny.
If his "banky" (blanket) is in the kitchen he will lie on it on the tile and just roll around and get cozy on the cold kitchen floor.
He is still learning the difference between cracker and cookie, it sounds the same to him but I know what he really wants. I would be the same way!
He is still hitting, biting, and pulling hair and we are loving him all the same!
1 comment:
so putting him in the corner won't really work will it?
Post a Comment