Monday, June 6, 2011

wehadababyitsaboy :)






















6 comments:

Niki said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!

La Florence said...

Cute, cute pictures!! Thomas looks like a really big brother!! Joey is so cute.......he looks content!
Thanks for sharing......hope all is well!!

heidi_eatschuno said...

Congrats to the whole family. I can't wait unitl I get to see him awake in person and hold him.

Becky said...

It's twins separated by two years!! Looks like Thomas is doing a great job being a big brother. Can't wait to see you guys in July.

The Roylances said...

Yeah for pictures!!! He is definitely Thomas's brother. What a resemblance. I hope the transition to two children is going smoothly. You are normal if you feel like you are losing your mind sometimes... Well I hope its normal it happens to me all the time! I hope you are well. We miss you guys

Unknown said...

Man! You already had your baby??!! WOW! Time does fly!
Congratulations!!! He is super cute! You have a beautiful family!