Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4th of JULY

We started with some donuts that Matt got for us and then headed to the parade. We thought we were going to be late so we went to the end and we ended up waiting for about an hour till the parade got to us. We stayed for about 20 min. after that as we and the boys were melting... physically and emotionally :) Then we came home for some long naps and lunch and Matt and I watched a movie together. We got a pizza and then got some hair cuts and ended it off with some fireworks and a bath!! Thomas loved the bucket of water more than the fireworks :) What a great day!



4 comments:

Ryan_Griffin said...

I always love the pictures!

Robbins Family said...

Your boys are so cute. Joey looks like a porcelain doll!

janet said...

your kids are so cute,they are both beautiful!! we need to get down and see all of you.

bren & joe said...

Lisa! You have such a beautiful little family! I'm glad to see you are all happy and well!
Love,
Bren