Thomas is getting into church, he loves going and he is always putting on his tie and church shoes saying he wants to go see the Bishop.
Recent church happenings:
Thomas - "Go to church and take the snackcrament (sacrament)."
Thomas - "I want to bear my tetimony (testimony)."
Mom - "Okay let's practice at home before you go up there."
Thomas yells as I grab him from the isle - "I KNOW THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!"
Thomas - "I want to go sit by the Bishop!"
Thomas walking down Grammy's driveway - "By Dad!"
Dad - "Where are you going?"
Thomas - "I go to church to learn about Jesus."
The Bishop loves giving candy to the kids and Thomas loves that too :)
Bishop to Thomas - "Here fill up your pocket."
Thomas - "Thanks Bishop, see you next time. Bye Bishop."
Thomas to Joey - "Hi Joe baby, you want to go to church to play with kids? Okay get your tie on and we go learn about Jesus."
Other happenings:
Joey has two teeth and I think he is working on some more. Thomas loves playing with Joey and keeps saying, "Hi Joe baby, I have an idea." I think I can wait for the day when Joey says "what's your idea" and they end up getting into trouble somehow.
Thomas loves being sung to at night, his favorite song to sing right before bed is...you guessed it...old McDonald!
Thomas told Santa that he wanted a pumpkin for Christmas...who knew! Then he received a candy so now that is what he is saying he wants for Christmas is, candy.
I love those boys! I love all my boys!
Here are a couple pictures. They were TOM and JOEY for Halloween :)
6 comments:
Thomas is THE cutest!!
Thomas is hilarious! Cute pictures, too! It's been way to long since we've seen you guys!
I love it! I can't wait to see all of Christmas.
I can't wait to see all of you for Christmas
Can Thomo come and play at Grama's house for a few days? a week??
Post a Comment