Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thomas is quite the character:)

Thomas: I need to put my legs on.
Mom: How come?
Thomas: So I can run.

As we were putting him down for bed:
Mom: Sleep good Thomas.
Thomas: Have sleep jeans!

In the bath:
Mom: Thomas don't splash all over.
Thomas: I'm just getting all clean!!

Mom: Thomas, come carry in this milk for me.
Thomas starts to carry it and says: Mom, this milk is too strong for me!

Thomas likes to ride the toy helicopter at Wal-mart and usually I say it doesn't have batteries if I don't have any coins to put in it to make it go. One time we did self check-out and I paid in cash so it gave me back the remaining amount of money and spit out some coins from the dispenser and Thomas yelled, "Look mom BATTERIES!!!"

In the bath:
Thomas: The water is hot, I need to blow on it.
He blows on the water.
Thomas: There we go.

Thomas was talking to Grandma on the phone:
Grandma: Thomas can I talk to Joey?
Thomas: Here Joey say Hi to grandma.
Joey does nothing.
Thomas: He is being bashful.

4 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

Awh! We love Thomas!!! Our favorites are the "Batteries" and "blowing on the water!" So so funnY!!!!

Robbins Family said...

That is hilarious. I'm glad you wrote this down!

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT get enough of these!!!! Please, may my children be characters like Thomas! :) :)

Ryan and Britt said...

Those make me laugh...so cute!