Wednesday, September 26, 2012

That kid again :)

Thomas: Mom can I have a pawsicle?
Mom: Thomas say POPsicle.
Thomas: Paaawsicle
Mom: Say, POP
Thomas: CORN

Thomas: Mom, let me tell YOU the plan!

Mom: Thomas will you PLEASE be soft with Joey.
Thomas: No, it's not Joey's birthday anymore.

In California we were on the move seeing things and people and the boys did pretty good with all the new "stuff". Thomas became so curious as to what was going to happen next that every time we arrived somewhere he would ask, "Mom, what's this about?"

A little background...I am always telling Thomas to not put his milk down the sink but to put it in the fridge and save it for later...
At night Thomas will give me a kiss and then I stand at the door and he blows me another kiss to take to Joey. The other night he said, after blowing the kiss, "Mom, just put it in your pocket, save it for to later, and put it in the fridge."

Joey's pants were too big and they kept falling off him at church so I finally just took them off. As we were getting in the car Thomas started crying/throwing a fit and I said, "Thomas, what is wrong?" "Mom, we forgot Joey's pants!!"




5 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

oh my! I LOVE Thomas!! What a HOOT!

Robbins Family said...

I can't get enough of that kid. SO CUTE!! And I'm so glad you're writing it down!

janet said...

cute it is good you are recording these memories some day he will ask you what funny things he did what cute kids

Dawna & Justin said...

CUTE!! we miss you and your kids! Such funny kids...and so smart! :)

janet said...

How cute.