Hi Everyone!
I hope that you are all doing well. We are doing great. We have a baby on the way and I am ready to get fat, I am in the "is she?" isn't she?" stage and it is no fun. None the less we are very excited and we can't wait until we find out what it is. Matt wants a boy but I don't really care what we have. School is going good we both thought we would be graduating this semester but we have put it off one more semester so we can have a cheap baby! haha. We are staying busy with school, work, and church and we are looking forward to the holidays. Have a great week! I know it's short but there is not too much to write!
With love, Lisa and Matty
5 comments:
Congratulations!! Mommyhood is great!! Hope that you are feeling well and all that good stuff!
Congrats Lisa!!! That is so exciting. I am glad that all is well for your family
Well it's about time you posted something. But I like to see pictures. So get on it! he he. I hope you have a girl. You can use some of my baby clothes! :) Cant wait to see you with a big ol belly! - I hope to be telling you soon that I had my girls, so far NOTHING! Did I mention they both measured over 7lbs on Wednesday?!
Congratulations, I am so excited for you and Matt!!! Do you know if it is a boy or girl? DO you have names picked out? LUV YA, LINDSEY
Matt and Lisa!!
We are so happy for you guys! Lisa you look so cute! And Matt Crazy as always! We miss you guys!! Let us know when he comes! Wish we could be there!! Take care!!
Love,
Steve and Ash
Post a Comment