Sunday, February 15, 2009

the countdown


We have less than a month till our due date. We are realizing more and more how unprepared we are...but with that comes much excitement for our new little one. We want to name him Thomas Matthew...I am sure Matt will come up with a fun nickname for him. We both graduate this semester...yeah...and we are looking forward to what the future will bring in the next few months as we search for a new job, car, etc. We have loved living here, we have so many great friends and have had a lot of opportunities to experience new things. Matt is playing ice hockey and loving it, he has a really good team, we are hoping they win the championship in a couple weeks. I am keeping busy around the house and in getting our baby room ready...okay it's more like a corner in our room. It will be fun but I am sure we will outgrow this apartment pretty fast. We are doing great and we are so thankful for all those that have helped us to be where we are today. We hope this little note finds you well!!

Our Bishop gave Matt that suit...it was a little short.

"Whatever you accept is standard."

5 comments:

GriffinFam said...

You're sooooooooooooo cute!!!! Can't wait to see you.

MOM

Rachel M. said...

I love the update!!

Lindsey said...

I am soooooooo excited for you both!!!! only a few days more and your little baby boy will be here!!! Yeah!!!

Steve and Ash said...

Matt and Lisa!!
We are so happy for you guys! Lisa you look so cute! And Matt Crazy as always! We miss you guys!! Let us know when he comes! Wish we could be there!! Take care!!
Love,
Steve and Ash


*sorry posted on the wrong one the first time!

Lindsey said...

Is there a new baby yet? we are waiting anxiousely for the news!!!I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!