Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beauty Project

Hi Everyone!

I need your help!!! I am doing a little project that I have always wanted to do. I am doing some research and asking men, women, children, and anyone about BEAUTY. Will you please take a couple minutes to help me out. Ideally I would love to speak with each of you in person but who has the time, right??! There are no right or wrong answers just answer your true thoughts and feelings. If you have a spouse ask them to fill it out too and you can even ask your kids that would add a lot!! If you're curious how someone else would answer, a friend or neighbor, ask them too and send me what their answers. The more the better!

Thank you so much for your time!

Here are the questions:

1. What is beauty?
2. What beauty is not?
3. Do you feel beautiful? Why or why not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm Tough subject...
1.For me beauty it is a combination of things I like. If it makes me happy it is beautiful.
2.Beauty is not just based on what you see, but also on what you feel.
3. I feel beautiful most of the time, and maybe that is because my husband tells me I am beautiful everyday.But if my hair is a mess and I don't have a braw on, then there is almost nothing in the world that would make me feel beautiful :)