Fun post. You're more motivated than I am. I think I've only gotten Eli dressed in an actual outfit twice, otherwise he hangs out in jammies since he finally figured out he's suppose to take naps longer than 20 minutes. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see you and your fam in less than a week!!
YES! In all fairness, my nurses didn't even come this morning until 7:30 AM. He is such a cutie! And I can't wait to see him (oh yeah, and you guys as well :-))
cute little guy what a mom all dressed up and everything i have to admit i did the jammie thing when they were small except for church i figured i would be more comfortable in jammies so they must be also smile smile i hope you two are enjoying parenthood tiny babies were my favorite love aunt thel
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Thomas looks like he has lots of blonde hair!!! Cute, Cute!!! I hope you are getting some sleep!!! Love Ya, Lindsey
Fun post. You're more motivated than I am. I think I've only gotten Eli dressed in an actual outfit twice, otherwise he hangs out in jammies since he finally figured out he's suppose to take naps longer than 20 minutes. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see you and your fam in less than a week!!
YES! In all fairness, my nurses didn't even come this morning until 7:30 AM. He is such a cutie! And I can't wait to see him (oh yeah, and you guys as well :-))
cute little guy what a mom all dressed up and everything i have to admit i did the jammie thing when they were small except for church i figured i would be more comfortable in jammies so they must be also smile smile i hope you two are enjoying parenthood tiny babies were my favorite love aunt thel
He is so cute!! Congratulations!!
I love his hair! He is such a cutie. Thanks for everything this weekend too. I had a lot of fun...can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!
Post a Comment