Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update

I wasn't able to take a picture of our old house, but here is one with the gang a while ago. We have moved from our dear first house :)
Thomas's 2nd Birthday was great. We spent it with great friends and a few surprise guests which I loved!!!







This is how I found Thomas when I heard him saying, "Stuck, stuck." I really don't know how long he was hanging there, I was vacuuming. OOPS!
Proof! 37 weeks :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

I was just thinking that you needed to get a camera if you didn't find yours to document the birth. And bingo, here is pics. You look great Lisa!

Brent and Ashley said...

What the heck...you're pregnant?!? So am I! What are you having? We need to talk.

Kristin said...

I didn't realize you were due so soon. You look great! Good luck with everything!!!

GriffinFam said...

You look GREAT!! I need to see Thomas! Soon I hope. Luv YA

janet said...

lisa make sure you let us know when the baby is here it was so fun to get together with you and your family we think of you often.
the yearsleys.

Steve and Ash said...

Lisa! You look so cute! I can't believe your little guy is 2, that group pic with all the kids is so cute! Wish we were there! Take care!